Jesse's Sorry Excuse for a Website
Most of what used to be here was left over from when I was in college. However, some of it is still interesting (and maybe even relevant!) so it's all still around, just in the archives.
- Baran, D., O'Brien, B., Fung, N., Kovach, J., & Miller, D. (2007). Multi-Camera Persistent Surveillance Test Bed. Adelphi, MD: U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- Gregory, T., Kovach, J., Winkler, R., & Winslow, C. (2008.) UGS, UGV, and MAV in the 2007 C4ISR OTM Experiment. Adelphi, MD: U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- O'Brien, B. & Kovach, J. (2008.) Future Combat Systems Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle Teleoperation Experiment Results. WSTIAC Quarterly, 9 (3), 3-8.
- Pomranky, R., Kovach, J., and Winslow, C. (2009.) General Overview of the Use of SUGV and Centralized Controllers Type I and II During C4ISR OTM E08. Adelphi, MD: U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- Suri, N., Benvegnu, E., Tortonesi, M., Stefanelli, C., Kovach, J., & Hanna, J. (2009.) Communications Middleware for Tactical Environments: Observations, Experiences, and Lessons Learned. IEEE Communications Magazine, October 2009, 56-63.
- Benvegnu, E., Suri, N., Hanna, J., Combs, V., Winkler, R., & Kovach, J. (2009.) Improving Timeliness and Reliability of Data Delivery in Tactical Wireless Environments with Mockets Communications Library. MILCOM 2009.
- Kovach, J. & Winslow, C. (2011.) Hostile Fire Defeat ATO: A Quick Look at C&C and Resource Cueing. Adelphi, MD: U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- Kovach, J. & Winkler, R. (2011.) Automated Policy-Based Asset Cuing Using SQLite. Adelphi, MD: U.S. Army Research Laboratory.
- Kovach, J. (2012.) Terra Harvest mission programming approach. In T. Pham (Ed.) Ground/Air Multisensor Interoperability, Integration, and Networking for Persistent ISR III. Bellingham, WA: SPIE. (slides)
A few links: